Contest! OMG! (I Heart You, You Haunt Me)August 28, 2008
My first contest… woohoo!
Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving wonderful comments (they certainly make me happy).
So I’m hosting my first contest… I’m thinking of keeping it going for every month but am making no promises. Here goes:
What: A marked-up copy (with comments I wrote in it) of I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder. Click here to read my review of it.
Who: U.S residents only, sorry. 😦
Why: Because who doesn’t love a free book?
When: From August 28, 2008 to September 30, 2008. Winner will be announced October 1, 2008 in the afternoon or evening. Bookmark this website (like I do when I join contests) and check back on Oct 1 for the name of the winner. If you win you will receive an e-mail telling you what to do next. If you don’t reply my e-mail by Oct 5, 2008 I will choose another winner.
Where: Here at whatvanessareads.wordpress.com.
How: Follow these rules and you’re good:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Include:
- your blog URL if applicable so I could visit you 🙂
- e-mail address (very necessary, I will not go crazy looking for you in the blogosphere.)
- your answer to this question: What is your favorite genre in books and why?
2. For extra entries (tell me in the comment if you did any of these and which, leave links if necessary):
- 1 extra entry: put me on your sidebar or make a blog post including my contest.
- 1 extra entry: tell a friend about this contest, and have them say they were referred by you on their comment.
- 3 extra entries: make some small banners like the ones on my right sidebar (Like OMG Teens Read, Teen Tuesday, etc) but for What Vanessa Reads (if you need more ideas for this contact me).