What’s on your Holiday Wishlist?December 19, 2008
I know a large part of my wishlist is just books. (Including a bookshelf to fit them all!)
What books are on your wishlist for the holidays?
Leave your answers in the comments!
Books on my wishlist:
1. I Know It’s Over by CK Kelley Martin: the plot just looks incredible and the reviews coming back for this book are phenomenal. What did you expect?
2. The whole Harry Potter series: Need I say more than the title?
3. The whole Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series: I’ve watched both movies but incredibly haven’t read the books. I need this!
4. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber: I have Death By Latte (contest win) and don’t have the first one. Plus, I love mysteries!
5. Before I Die by Jenny Downham: Aside from the great reviews this one has been getting, I just want a book that makes me see what other people go through.
6. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold: It looks stupendous. Did you know it’s being made into a movie in 2009? Link here.
7. In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg: It looks so cute and light, I want to read some real romance!
8. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: I see a girl carrying the last book in the series, The Sweet Far Thing, for like 2 weeks now (it’s an 800-page book). Wondering where I see her reading it? In the bathroom after 2nd period! It must be good… and the covers are beautiful.