I Bought 13 Books Today!December 23, 2008
Christmas came a bit early for me. My mommy and I went to Barnes & Noble today. She bought me a whopping THIRTEEN books. This kind of makes her uh, the best person ever. (Aside from being the best person ever because she’s a great mom.)
Here’s all I bought:
1. I Know It’s Over by C.K Kelley Martin: YAY!!!!!! Everyone’s totally raving and I finally got me a copy!
3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott: I think my love for Elizabeth Scott books is understandable… she’s amazing.
5. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: I’ve been wanting this one… it looks really good.
6. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers: Have you seen all of the reviews for this one?
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green: This is like everybody’s favorite book. And I love me some John Green.
9. Just Like That by Marsha Qualey: This wasn’t originally on my list but it caught my eye. The plot looks intriguing and the cover is beautiful.
10-13. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares: I was really hoping for this. Everyone has read it and I haven’t!
Lucky, eh? See you guys!
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 🙂