Books I Read in Dec. 2008December 31, 2008
Here’s what I read this past month in chronological order:
By the way, reviews for all of these will come shortly.
1. Fallen Angels by Walter Dean Myers: Violent, sad, and good (at the end, especially).
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K Rowling: Really amazing. I am so late… but better late then never.
3. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom: Inspiring, sad, beautiful.
4. Girl vs. Bear: Stories from the 80s by Lisa Kerr: I really enjoyed this!
5. Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman: Scary and interesting.
6. In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg: Less than I expected, but still good.
Needless to say, it was a very productive month. Thank you, Winter Break, without I wouldn’t have read three of these.
NFL New England Patriots from Fanzz